|Tuesday||Gym 1||Fusion Display Team||5.30-7.00pm|
|Gym 2||Competition Two Piece||5.00-7.00pm|
|Saturday||Gym2||Competition Two Piece||9.30-12.30pm|
|Head Coach Artistic|
|Head Coach Rhythmic|
|Vice Chairperson||Gail Lowe|
|Secretary||Lora Jane Kelly|
|Club Treasurer||Kim McAdie|
|Artistic Treasurer||Kim McAdie|
|Rhythmic Treasurer||Sine Hamilton|
|Safeguarding Officer||Norma Mill|
- Children must come to each session in appropriate clothing – leotards, long sleeved top and joggers.
- Long hair must be tied up and away from the gymnasts face (including long fringes).
- No jewelry to be worn. Plasters are permitted for newly pierced ears, but earrings must be removed after the six weeks period.
- Do not send your child to training if they are hurt or feeling ill. Should any gymnast come to training and inform a coach they hurt themselves at school etc, they will not be permitted to take part in the session.
- Should a gymnast miss 4 sessions out of 8, they will lose their place in the club. Training is continuous and missing half the sessions will make the gymnast fall behind the training schedule. If your child will not be attending training, please inform their coach as soon as possible.
- Please ensure your child arrives on time for their class, warm up is an important part of the session. They are permitted to wait outside the gym or in the changing rooms until their class starts.
- All primary school children must be collected from inside the school at the gym, they will not be permitted to go to the car park.
- If you wish to discuss anything involving your child’s training, please do this outwith the session times, as all the coaches are very busy in the gym.